Terms and Conditions (last update: January 5, 2020)
We welcome your visit to the website of Dar El-Taafy Center for Addiction and Psychiatry through the official domain name dareltaafy.org
This page constitutes an agreement (“Usage Agreement”) between Dar El-Taafy for Addiction and Psychiatry (the owner and operator of this site dareltaafy.org and any services provided through the Site), and you (the user). Throughout this Agreement, “Dar El-Taafy”, “we”, “us” and “us” refer to us (Recovery Home Addiction and Psychiatry Centre), as it’s appropriate in the context of the use of the words.
Your agreement to the terms and conditions
Use of the site, its content, and services provided through it
When using our dareltaafy.org website, you agree to be bound by the following:
- The contents included in this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, audio, video, downloads, links, sounds, or resource codes (services and materials), are the property of Dar El-Taafy Medical Center for Addiction Treatment, protected by copyright, and in accordance with intellectual property protection law.
- You may not copy, distribute or reuse any part of the Website in any other website or other material, including but not limited to any automatic or manual “copy/pull content” methods.
- You may not attempt to interfere with or disrupt the integrity or security of the Site or to decrypt any transmissions to or from the servers running the Site.
- You may not use any robot, spider, crawler, program, or any other automated means or interface to access the site code or to extract data.
- You may not use bots or other software to send additional messages or spam.
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, rent, sell, lease, loan, distribute or create derivative works from our Website.
- You may not use our Website in an attempt to create a similar website or other competitive services.
- You may not collect any personal information, including account names, from our website.
- You may not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You may not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy, or contractual rights of other people while using the Site.
- You may not use the Platform for any purposes that are misleading, unlawful, defamatory, obscene, invasive, threatening, or harassing.
- You may not cause the destruction, removal, disabling, or impairing of the Website, including by de-indexing or de-caching any part of the Website. , such as by requesting that it be removed from the search engine.
If you violate any of the aforementioned points, you are exposing yourself to legal liability.
Services offered through the website
Through our website, you can inquire or request the various treatment services provided by Dar El-Taafy Center for Addiction and Psychiatry, such as drug addiction treatment services, alcohol addiction treatment, depression, and mental disorders, to name a few.
In the event of an inquiry or a request for any of these services, you are obligated to provide all the information requested by the competent person, and that such information, whether personal or medical, must be correct without any distortion or forgery.
In the event of non-compliance with providing that information with correctness and accuracy, we are unable to provide the information or services in an appropriate manner that achieves the benefit for the patient.
Our website contains links to external websites/platforms, which may contain information over which we have no control. When you access any third-party website/platform through our Website, you acknowledge that you understand that those third-party websites or platforms are not scanned for privacy or security issues, and you release us from any responsibility for the conduct of those websites/platforms.
Means of communication regarding terms and conditions
If you have any questions or inquiries regarding the above-mentioned terms and conditions, please contact us through:
Dar El-Taafy Center for Addiction Treatment and Psychiatry
Mobile phone: 00201030002121
Email: [email protected]