This website (dareltaafy.org) is a website for Dar El-Taafy Center for Addiction and Mental Health, which is the largest specialized center in the Middle East for the treatment of various addiction cases in many Arab countries.
What personal data do we collect?
We do not ask for any personal information from you when entering or browsing the site, but we may ask you to provide us with some information such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other contact information, which is necessary to authenticate users and communicate with them in order to provide them with the services or information provided by the Dar Al-Tafay Center or/and its website (dareltaafy.org).
We also collect this information when you sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or call the phone number listed on the Site.
What non-personal data do we collect?
Non-personal/de-identified data is non-personal data that is collected automatically through technological means integrated into the website such as cookies and Google Analytics, for example, but not limited to, and the user is not required to perform any entry of such data. Examples of such non-personal data that are collected include your IP address, zip code, type, browsing history, search history, interactions with the Site, usage information, geographic location, the way you access the Site, browser, operating system, device used to access the Site, Internet service provider.
Use of the data we collect (personal and non-personal)
We will not share your data or any information about you with anyone without your express consent, and only to the extent necessary to provide the requested information or services. We will not sell or transfer your data or content to advertising platforms, brokers, information vendors, or any other outside organizations.
In addition, we will not use your data or content for advertising, marketing or similar services.
We only use your personal or non-personal data to:
- Provide the information and services that you request.
- Enhance or improve the user experience of the website.
- Contact you via e-mail or other electronic means of communication in case you have an inquiry.
- Notify you of services and updates.
Accessing, Editing, and Removing Your Information
You have the right to control the personal information that is collected. Specifically, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about what information is collected and how it is used: This is provided through this page.
- Right to access your collected information: We may provide you with the data we hold.
- Right to Correction: Request that incorrect data about you be fixed.
- Right to erase/remove: Request that certain data about you be erased.
To use any of these rights, please contact us by e-mail
Dar El-Taafy Center for Addiction and Psychiatry